Thursday Evening Bible Study and Mentoring Program
"DON'T WASTE YOUR SORROWS"… New Insight into God's Eternal Purpose for Each Christian in the Midst of Life's Greatest Adversities
The Thursday Evening Bible Study and Mentoring Program is a group of women dedicated to studying, to being in the Word of God, and to being supportive as well as to staying totally confidential. It is a secure place for spiritual growth and healing.
Please don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this incredible group. You are welcome to invite your friends and family. The Thursday Evening Bible Study and Mentoring Program is more than a book study...it’s a committed group of women focused on God’s Word and how it can change their own life and prepare them to be a SO THAT woman as they pursue God’s purpose for their life.
Don't Waste Your Sorrows
- This life-changing study speaks to today’s woman helping her to gain an eternal perspective on life's demands and sometimes painful experiences.
- Knowing that God has planned for the Christ follower to be trained as a “So That” believer will help women to accept what they usually go to great lengths to avoid.
- As a So That believer, a woman seasoned in God’s truth can help others with the same help God has given her. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)
- “Don’t Waste Your Sorrows” helps to mature and prepare women for their glorious future as the reigning bride of Christ. The joy of the Lord becomes her strength!
- Women of all ages and stages of life can learn how the difficulties they daily encounter can work for their good--if they don't "waste" them.
1/19/2017 Winter Class Begins
Class Schedule/Calendar will be issued at the first class held on January 19, 2017
6:00 - 6:30 P.M. Fellowship 6:30 - 8:30 P.M. Teaching
$29.00 per person prepaid. The fee includes book and teaching materials
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: January 16, 2017 at Noon
MARY LUCY HOLLIDAY, MA, C.I.S.D. She is the Founder, Executive Director and Teacher of Sonflower Ministries for Women. Mary Lucy is a Bible teacher with an evangelistic heart. With over 35 years of ministry and teaching experience, her rubber-meets-the-road real life experiences bring women of all ages a message of hope and encouragement. Her classes are taught in a confidential environment with supportive classmates.
New location for our Thursday Evening Bible Study and Mentoring Program: Roswell United Methodist Church, 814 Mimosa Blvd., Roswell, GA 30075, Room 257 in the main sanctuary building.
MONDAY, JANUARY 16, 2017 AT NOON
Please note: Once a group starts, new students will not be allowed to enroll until a new class starts.
What Students Are Saying... "I have grown so much spiritually from Mary Lucy’s teaching and don’t ever want to miss a class!" "I had been looking for this kind of teaching and fellowship and found it in the Sonflower Ministries’ Thursday Evening Bible Study and Mentoring Program."
So That Scripture...“What a wonderful God we have-he is the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the source of every mercy, and the one who so wonderfully comforts and strengthens us in our hardships and trials. And why does he do this? So that when others are troubled, needing our sympathy and encouragement, we can pass on to them this same help and comfort God has given us.” 2 Corinthians 1:3 TLB