Thursday Evening Zoom Bible Study & Mentoring Program
March 4, 2021
Scripture: “MAKE IT HAPPEN”…
Learning to Surrender Your Fears; Taking a
LEAP OF FAITH to Live a Purposeful Life!
This new program begins on March 04, 2021; includes 7
sessions and concludes on April 22, 2021. Invite your friends to join with
• Are you asking “Why Lord?”
• Are you seeking direction for your life?
• Are you running from God’s purpose in your
life? Failing to surrender to God’s will for you?
• Do you need a new beginning?
• Do you have trouble trusting God?
• Are you fearful of your future?…the unknown?
• Do you ever wonder how you are going to
“make it”? Can’t take a Leap of Faith?
• Are you “stuck” at a crossroads in your life?
• Are you wondering why God’s answer is taking
• Are you struggling w/ the Covid-19 Pandemic?
• Do you resent your circumstances?
If you answered “Yes” to any one of the above-listed bullet
points, then our Thursday Evening Zoom Bible Study and Mentoring Program is for you! Our new study, “MAKE IT HAPPEN” written by LARA CASEY is a book of frankness and fresh hope. Instead of suggesting that
those who love the Lord would never have problems, Lara Casey shares
her honest and sometimes challenging experiences as a Christ Follower,
wife, mother and Editor-in-Chief of Southern Weddings Magazine.. She’s
real…She’s relatable! She will be “usable” in your life!
The Thursday Evening Zoom Bible Study and Mentoring Program is a
group of women…from NY to AL…dedicated to study, being in the Word of
God and being supportive as well as totally confidential.
NOTE: Please don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this incredible
group. It’s more than a book study…it’s a committed group of women focused on God’s Word and how it can change their own life. This study
helps prepare you to be a SO THAT woman as you pursue God’s purpose
for your life. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)
Perfection; Your Fears
Extremes, Your Anchor
Yes You Can; Let It Go
Leap of Trust and Faith
Holy Week-No Class
What Matters, Real Success
Grace; Follow Him
Making It Happen; So That